Monday, July 24, 2006

Another shut-out

I was wrong last Friday when I said there where no silent penultimate panels. But I really think it's happened this time. None today. None at all. The closest is this almost from Piranha Club:



The panel may not be necessary , but it does provide new information, thus disqualifying it as a true SPP.

So, well, how about this joke from the Kid's Reading Room section of the L.A. Times? (The same page as Heathcliff and Marmaduke) Why did the martial arts expert feel achy? He had kung flu.

Ha.

We'll see what the rest of the week holds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take issue with the non-SPP. What information is provided in the third panel that we don't already know from the second panel? The third panel is just them having their picture taken and is not essential.

I call SPP!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home