Monday, October 23, 2006

Wildfire


The slowing trend continues with two silent penultimate panels this Monday

Red and Rover by Brian Bassett
Sally Forth by Francesco Marciuliano and Craig Macintosh

What's this, Smidge? I missed one yesterday? There was an SPP in my favorite strip to hate and I missed it? Let me see that newspaper.

Why, there it is. I circled it to make it easier for everyone to see. I'm sorry I missed you, duck. I looked at your strip yesterday and just saw blah blah, ugly drawing, blah.

Because I overlooked you, I'll help you get the word out on this Network of Enlightened Women. Here they are--all of them--at their national convention.

Spread that wildfire, ladies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, you'll see. At least they won't push you around like NOW does.

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have missed one in 'Zits' yesterday too-

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/zits.asp?date=20061023

It does show an action, but not really a crucial one, and the strip could still work better without it. Plus, we learn that Jeremy's house is in fact made of balsa wood.

Man, those guys in Mallard Filmore sure have some talkative shoulders.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home