Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Technical trouble

I'm having trouble with uploading images to Blogger. I'll have to make do.

There are two silent penultimate panels today:

Andy Capp by Roger Mahoney and Roger Kettle -- Here, Andy Capp is at a bar with a guy reading a newspaper. Capp stares blankly at the pint of beer in front of him. No doubt he is contemplating how life has slipped by and how he keeps putting off the colonoscopy that his doctor says he needs.

Sherman's Lagoon by Jim Toomey -- Here Sherman's wife stares blankly at the newspaper in front of her. Sherman looks on longingly, no doubt remembering their first year together, when the music they danced to seemed fresh and all colors around them brighter.

I'll try to get the pictures up later; I might be reading more into these than I should.

Update 1/18
Ta-dah:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Podgor said...

Sometimes I have trouble uploading pictures as well. One thing that usually works for me is using a different browser.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Brubaker said...

Thought I let you know that today's (Jan. 18) "Dog eat Doug" has an SPP

http://www.comics.com/creators/dogeat/archive/dogeat-20070118.html

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home