Monday, February 05, 2007

Dear Mr. Trail


We start the week with two silent penultimate panels:

Cow and Boy by Mark Leiknes
Luann by Greg Evans

Cow and Boy again uses the silent double.

And the power of the pause is further diluted.



Yes, I know, Mark, it has been some time. I was worried you might not want to hear from me after so long. I'm so glad that's not the case.

Special note: In four weeks, we celebrate the one year anniversary of the Silent Penultimate Panel Watch. And we will honor that by cutting back to only weekly updates. We here at Watch HQ are busy preparing a new daily blog that will totally amaze you. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brubaker said...

Well, I'll be looking forword to that amazing blog.

Oh, and so far, only one SPP today (1/6)

The Brilliant Mind of Edison Lee
http://chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20070205&name=Edison

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home