Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Silent cat



Get Fuzzy's streak continues:

Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley

Thank you, Darby, for keeping me in business this week.

There are plenty of 9 Chickweed Lane fans out there, and I do not mean to insult anyone, but...

For the past week and a half, I haven't even attempted to read it. For some reason, when I see this much text blocked together on the comics page, my brain refuses to comprehend. It's not that I can't read without the aide of pictures and sound effects, but I definitely have some sort of mental block here. Am I missing anything by not reading? Or is this just the prose equivalent of McEldowney's stretching-cat weeks.



It would be funniest if I didn't add anything to this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would count myself as a Chickweed fan, but I agree that the past weeks have been a waste. He seems to phone it in about half the time, as a rule. Unfortunate, 'cos he possesses one of the best lines in the funnies. Almost Hirshfieldesque, frequently.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home