Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Missing things



Another two today, another slow week.

Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley
Monty by Jim Meddick

I've been extremely busy (and sick with a cold) this week, and I have not been at the top of my observational game. Thank you all for keeping me straight. I totally missed Tuesday's Get Fuzzy. That is about as clear cut an SPP you can get and I just missed it. For the record, that was an additional SPP for Tuesday. Scorekeepers, please adjust your cards accordingly.



Because the SPP sample is sort of mysterious, I should show you all of today's Monty.

It's a cute little lights out panel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen today's BoxJam's Doodle?

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Blackjack Strategies said...

Instead of criticising write the variants is better.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home