Thursday, December 14, 2006

Really shut out

Well, it's happened again. No silent penultimate panels today.

The closest was Rose is Rose, and it doesn't quite count.


On Monday, I missed Sherman's Lagoon. So here it is:


But today, we are shut out. Good job, cartoonists.

So here we go, from the L.A Times Kids page, submitted by Adan of Claremont:
How does a farmer count his cows? With a cow-culator.

Okay, children, that's two cow jokes in three days. Isn't there anything else you think is funny? I just don't get kids sometimes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Friday will make it for Thursday's lack. I haven't read all the strips yet, but I'm aware of these three: Doonesbury, Foxtrot, and Red & Rover.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Buckets had one on Thursday, but it was the only one I could find, and I had to check two papers- it's like a compulsion now.

Anyone else noticing more Silent Second Panels lately? Seems like the SSP is quickly becoming the new SPP.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Mike Podgor said...

Those kids would probably really dig "The Far Side".

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home