Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Duck



Only two silent penultimate panels for Thursday:

Humble Stumble by Roy Schneider
Piranha Club by Bud Grace

At some point last summer, this blog came dangerously close to being nothing but a daily complaint about Mallard Fillmore. I just couldn't help myself. Then DaveyK started Duck and Cover, and lifted my burden. I was able to return my focus back to pacing-device esoteria.

In recent weeks, however, Mallard Fillmore has fallen into such a deep chasm of nonsense and delirium, I just can't let the plunge go by without mentioning. After two months of complaints about cranberry sauce, Ted Kennedy and Bowl Games (all in rhyming iambic craptameter,) he has now spelunked to uncharted depths.

Yes, it is time again for a double edition of the Silent Mallard Fillmore Game. Where we take out all the words,


And try to guess what the hell the duck is complaining about now.

Genetic research? Liberal indoctrination? Don Ho?

All wrong. The answer appears below.

(For even more in-depth duck analysis, see What's Wrong With Mallard Fillmore.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday's Cow and Boy has a really pointless silent double. Doonesbury also has a very weak SPP, but I'm sure you'll catch that one.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home