Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A few more



Three for this Tuesday, one rare, two all too common:

Mallard Fillmore by Bruce Tinsley
Overboard by Chip Dunham
Prickly City by Scott Stantis

Prickly City uses an increasingly common silent-double.


And it is very unusual for Mallard Fillmore to appear officially on the Watch. Not because Bruce Tinsley is a master of comic pacing (oh, Lord, no,) but because it is so rare that his panels follow each other in any sort of sequential order.


And you know what, Duck? I used to be like you. I used to hate going to work on the third Monday of February every year. I totally resented those few that did get the day off. But did I just complain and wait for a vacation day hand-out? No, I worked hard and earned myself a job with a government agency. And, yes, it was very nice to sleep in yesterday. You can have this, too, duck. Just get over your sense of entitlement and do something about your situation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, like government agencies do any work anyway! You guys have it easy and you know it. Don't hand out that garbage.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Brubaker said...

I think "Dog eat Doug" has an SPP today.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home