Monday, February 12, 2007

Prickly City



We start the week off quietly. Just one political silent penultimate panel:

Prickly City by Scott Stantis


Yes, I remember fondly those childhood years when I never went to school and just jumped around the desert talking politics with my animal friend. Where some political strips are artificially contrived universes of stock political thought, Prickly City is just so natural, it's like a mountain stream of relevance.

Not.

So, just three weeks left of daily Watch updates. Then we debut the most astounding daily blog you have ever witnessed. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brubaker said...

Carmen was seen in school once, I believe. It was back in 2005, when she got in trouble for doing a report on Ann Coulter (yes, she actually did a report on her)

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Monday's "Red and Rover" had one too...

Looking forward to the new mystery blog, and with the SPP Watch going once a week, I predict the counts will be even higher with readers pointing out the ones you sometimes overlook.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home