Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Site feed

Just a boring technical post here. The real update will follow shortly. If you have syndicated this blog, I am migrating from the default Blogger.com Atom feed to a more versatile RSS feed through FeedBurner. You can subscribe here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheSilentPenultimatePanelWatch . I appreciate your subscribing through FeedBurner. Thanks.

(Does what I just wrote make sense? I barely understand it myself. I'm still a relative newbie with all this.)

Speaking of RSS feeds, if you are a comics fan, (and I assume you are if you're here) try ComicAlert.com. It's a service that delivers links to almost any comic strip available on the internet through your RSS reader. It's really handy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who follow the RSS using LiveJournal, a new syndicate has been created for the new feed, the username is now "spp_rss".

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home