Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Old friends



Hey, I'm back. Let's have a big round of applause for Ugliness Man. He filled in admirably while I was out. (Did you even notice I was gone?) Three silent penultimate panels awaited me in my Los Angeles Times.

Foxtrot by Bill Amend
Candorville by Darrin Bell
Prickly City by Scott Stantis

Candorville and Prickly City are regulars on the watch--and it's good to see old friends when returning home.

I've been away from a newspaper and comic strips for about four days now. It can be disorienting to come back. I've barely comprehended the comics that I read today. I'm exhausted. The only thing good about flying cross country is the extra few hours you get in the day--and I have to spend that extra time throwing out all the accumulated junk mail. Sorry, I'll be more coherent tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home