Saturday, May 27, 2006

Two and a half.



Just two for my first guest spot.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller
Sherman's Lagoon by Jim Toomey

Wiley has four SPPs total for the week, three of which were consecutive. Probably a record of some sort, but I think I'll wait until Matt returns before I make any official declaration.

Drabble is technically off the watch today, since the silent panels show action rather than a "comic beat". However, it still deserves to be mentioned, since it's another example of stretching action over too many panels, which is something that Kevin Fagan does far too often.



update:


Matt has already ranted on the inconsistency of webcomics, specifically the disregard for deadlines... however, Something Positive is one of the few long-running webcomics out there of consistent quality, and SPPs in it are so rare, I decided to forgive the fact that today's strip was updated in late afternoon rather than morning, and give the above honorable mention.
note that today's S*P strip is family-friendly, but the language and content on other days are quite often under the "stuff I wouldn't show to my mother" category, so proceed at your own risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home