Tuesday, May 09, 2006

PBS and 9CWL

(Edit 5/10: Added image.)

Two today:
9 Chickweed Lane by Brooke McEldowney
Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis

I like both of these strips, but they do seem to be here a lot. (Although half of Pearls Before Swine's appearances have been disputed.) The current Chickweed Lane storyline has been going on for way too long. We've spent three months with characters who don't even have their own bio on the Chickweed Lane comics.com page. I never knew this until recently, but it turns out there a few Chickweed Lane fans on the internet who have a thing for Edda. I guess that's slightly more understandable than having something for one of the Patterson girls, but still... ...disturbing.

I received my copy of the Complete Peanuts 1959-1960 from Amazon today. Excuse me while I go read it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife says I have a crush on Lila, I say its not true. Well there might be some truth to it.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home