Friday, July 07, 2006

Meta-post: If you would be so kind

Update 7/10: Thank you, everyone, for participating in the survey. The survey is now closed. I actually got enough responses. Thanks again, I really appreciate your help.

In one of my other, non-blogging lives, I am a graduate student in a Library and Information Science program. I am currently taking a class called "Information Technology Tools and Applications." Which, as it turns out, is a web-design class. But, since it is grad-level, it's not just HTML tags we're learning, it's the theory behind HTML tags. For the class, I am designing a comic strip related web site, and now I am asking for your help:

If you can, please click on this link (http://www.stellarsurvey.com/response/s.aspx?u=4013) and take a short, eight question survey. It's quick and easy and it will help me immensely.

I really appreciate all of you who read this little blog, and I want to thank you for tolerating this little invasion on your time. So, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home