Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ugly jokes


A light day, today:
Bo Nanas by John Kovaleski
Garfield by committee

I've only started following Bo-Nanas recently, and so far I like it. It has its own unique sensibility and sense of humor. That big-eared monkey is a fairly quiet observer of slightly crazy things. It's worth checking out.

But, Mr. Fillmore...

please, let's just not go there. First of all, it's a cheap joke. How easy is it to accuse someone of being ugly? Pretty damn. (Here's an example: Mallard Fillmore, you're an ugly-ass duck.) Politically, it doesn't mean anything. And, lastly, well, I've got two words for you: Harriet and Meiers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Guerrero said...

Two more words for you: Ann and Coulter

6:43 AM  
Blogger Matthew Guerrero said...

By that of course I mean she's ugly.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Real ugly.

I mean...damn. Ugly.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katherine Harris, anyone?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home