Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sally Forth/time displacement


Three perfect examples of the silent penultimate panel today:

Cathy by Cathy Guisewite
Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis
Sally Forth by Francesco Marciuliano and Craig Macintosh

Because I'm on the west coast of these United States and because I sometimes do these updates late in the evening, by the time I make my post it is already tomorrow for most of the world. Anyway, when I started working on yesterday's (9/18) entry, I accidentally grabbed the Sally Forth for the next day (9/19). I didn't even notice that the strip was not the same one that was in my newspaper. So yesterday's SPP mural is wrong. This is what should be there for Sally Forth:



My apologies to Marciuliano and Macintosh for the confusion. But see what can happen when you do two strips with the exact same cadence two days in a row? Even the question marks are in the exact same place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home